Valentine’s Day in the most romantic place
What is love?
It’s when you look at your beloved every day and not get enough of her face, is when you love her more and more as time goes by, is when she light up the room every time she enters...
What better gift you can make your soul mate than to take her in one of the most romantic places in the world on Valentine's Day?
Swear your girlfriend eternal love in one of the most romantic cities in the world, where began the most beautiful love story of all time, that of Romeo and his Juliet, in Verona, Italy.
If you want to spend a week full of special events for Valentine's Day, make here your reservation at one of the hotels of Verona in love and writes Juliet a love letter.
At week "Verona in Love" you will enjoy concerts, dance, art and street performances, you can visit the city center decorated with colorful hearts and beautiful locations in Verona.
Tell your soul mate "I love you" in Italian: ti amo!
Live an unforgettable love story on Valentine's Day in one of the most romantic cities in the world, Paris and part of a glamorous evening participating in wonderful performances from Moulin Rouge, Crazy Horse or the Lido.
Make here a reservation at one of the hotels city lights synonymous with love and spend a magical evening at the romantic restaurant with the one you love or enjoy the wonderful panorama of Paris from the great heights such as: Eiffel Tower, Montparnasse Tower or Sacre Coeur Basilica and dare to miss out on the streets full of ideas regarding declarations of love or stroll by boat on the Seine.
Tell your girlfriend "I love you" in French: je t’ aime.
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Beyond the bustle and noise of electric Hong Kong city they are hiding places very quiet and romantic for couples who want to celebrate here Valentine's Day. If you want to bathe with your girlfriend in a huge cup filled with hot chocolate make here your reservation at one of the city hotels with a heart too sweet which organizes the festival of love, the beautiful Hong Kong, full of special offers for couples: dinner at romantic restaurant, sweets, roses and splendid performances, specific to the place.
Here is the tradition that on 14 February girl offer chocolate to boys and on March 14 is celebrate the pair of Valentine's Day, the White Day, when the boy has to offer the girl a gift 3 times more expensive than that he received by her a month earlier.
Girls offers Valentine's Day chocolate according to quality, price and receiver. So "giri-Choko" or "mandatory chocolate" is chocolate that girls have to give bosses, colleagues or buddies; "cho-giri-Choko or" or "chocolate ultraobligatory" is very cheap chocolate, which offers to unpopular employees ; "tomo-Choko or" or "chocolate friend" is chocolate that provides to female friends; "Honma-Choko" or "true feelings chocolate" is a special chocolate that girl are givingto the one she really love, this is very expensive or handmade.
Tell your sweetheart "I love you" in Chinese: Wo Ai Ni!
What most romantic place for Valentine's Day can you choose if not the island located in the top 10 destinations for honeymoon? It is, of course, Paradise Island of Bali, in Indonesia where you will be treated like kings and desires will be all fulfilled. If you want to escape from civilization make here a reservation at one of the hotels and bravely explores the mysterious Island of Bali, a tropical top destination.
Couples can find their own place, here on the Island of the Gods, which offers beautiful beaches, waves and colorful ceremonies.
Tell your queen, "I love you" in Indonesian: Saya cinta padamu!
Valentine's Day with your partner in the land of Aphrodite, Goddess of Love sounds good, right? And the great Algerian paradise resort of Santorini in Greece is the perfect place for you two. Make here your reservation at one of the hotels of the most romantic place in the world, breathe love air with your sweetheart, admire stunning views of the sea, white buildings, churches covered by blue or relax in the hot springs.
This Valentine's Day celebration have a great importance, because of the legend which says that Cupid, son of Aphrodite, make people fall in love with each other. It is a day dedicated to oblivion and forgiveness.
There is a myth, such as Valentine's Day celebrated the sacred marriage of Zeus and Hera, and so remained the custom for couples to celebrate love on the same day.
Here is customary that boyfriend to offer his girlfriend flowers, candy, chocolate, fluffy toys and perfumes and girlfriend gives her boyfriend more useful than romantic things like electronics, books, watches. Many couples take a romantic dinner at the restaurant and then go to a movie.
In Greece Valentine's Day is celebrated with style, and young people consider it beneficial day for marriage proposals.
Tell your girlfriend "I love you" in Greek: S'ayapo!
Come on Valentine's Day in the city often called the "Venice of the North", Hamburg in Germany. Here you will find more bridges than Venice and a lot of lakes that can make romantic walks.
Make your girlfriend a Valentine's Day special gift and book a room here at one of the hotels specially decorated for this occasion. Spend a few days relaxing in one of the most beautiful metropolises in Europe, visit St. Michaelis Church and enjoy a truly romantic ambiance, making this special day a special memorable day for you and your beloved.
Tell your girlfriend "I love you" in German: Ich liebe dich!
Does love need vacation? Vienna is a truly romantic destination not only for Valentine's Day, but especially on this occasion restaurants offer special menus at candlelight for lovers, flower bouquets are competing with the more or less beautiful and a carriage ride in Old Town give the city extra charm to this day.
Book here a room at one of the city hotels which even Johann Strauss, "the king of waltz" and symbol of Viennese music said: "There is only one imperial city - there is only one Vienna" and enjoy dance balls dominated here in February.
Tell your girlfriend "I love you" in the local language, German: Ich liebe dich!
Double Seventh Festival or Qixi Festival that is falling in the seventh day of the seventh month on the Chinese Lunar calendar is what Valentine's Day to the western countries. Because is very special to girls this festival si also called Young Girls' Festival.
Celebrate Qixi with romantic dinners and parties by booking here at one of the hotels in Shangai where date of Qixi festival in 2015 will be on August 20, in 2016 on August 9, in 2017 on August 28 and in 2018 on August 17.
Chinese Valentine's Day was called Qixi because of legend of Niu Lang and Zhi Nu: a fairy (Zhinu) and a mortal man (Niulang) fall in love. When Queen Mother finds out she separate the two lovers and Zhinu goes back to heaven. Zhinu and Niulang are allowed to see each other only on the seven day of the seventh month every year, the day when Qixi festival is born.
Regardless of how this festival is spend, a great love is expressed between young lovers.
Tell your honey "I love you" in Chinese: Wo Ai Ni!
Prague, Czech Republic
Surprise your sweetheart with a romantic getaway in the city created especially for lovers, fairytale city, Prague. On Valentine's Day make a cruise with dinner and music included on the Vltava River traversing Prague and see romantic and bohemian side with magnificent castles and bridges of the city.
Book here a room here at one of the hotels in Prague and take a walk in the old town square, visit the Chocolate Museum, Gothic churches or the Eiffel Tower on Petrin hill offering a wonderful view.
Prague is a romantic city, night lamps lit the gas, and with tourist attractions to help you impress your girlfriend.
Tell your soul mate "I love you" in Czech: Miluji Pipe!
To have part of a fairytale romance come with your loved one in the eternal romantic Valentine's Day Venice and dance in San Marco Square, walk on the Bridge of Sighs, eat seafood, visit one of the islands of Murano, Burano or Torcello.
Book here at one of the hotels of Venice and participate in already famous Saint Valentine's Grand Masquerade Ball, a masquerade unique that takes place in a Venetian palace (private) charming prestige with romantic views of the Grand Canal, with live music late, entertainment, extravagant costumes, dinner served by candlelight and fine Italian wines.
Small details make the difference between a regular event and a spectacular party at the carnival, where love is in the air and you are greeted by Casanova himself.
"You've Gotta dance like nobody's watching There, love like you'll never BE hurt, sing like nobody's listening There, and live like it's heaven on earth." (William W. Purkey).
Tell your baby "I love you" in Italian: ti amo!
See here the list with most romantic love movies of all time to watch with your beloved on Valentine's Day:
- Romeo and Juliet (see details on imdb): Shakespeare's famous play with Leonardo DiCaprio, Claire Danes
- Casablanca (see details on imdb): true love movie with Humphrey Bogart, Ingrid Bergman, Paul Henreid
- Pretty Woman (see details on imdb): beautiful movie with great actors Richard Gere, Julia Roberts
- Gone With the Wind (see details on imdb): Oscar movie with Clark Gable, Vivien Leigh, Thomas Mitchell
- Dirty Dancing (see details on imdb): touching movie with Patrick Swayze, Jennifer Grey
- Titanic (see details on imdb): luxurious movie with Leonardo DiCaprio, Kate Winslet
- You've Got Mail (see details on imdb): sweet love on internet with Tom Hanks, Meg Ryan
- 50 First Dates (see details on imdb): funny movie with Adam Sandler, Drew Barrymore
- Message in a Bottle (see details on imdb): adorable movie with Kevin Costner, Robin Wright
- Sweet November (see details on imdb): life story with Keanu Reeves, Charlize Theron
- Serendipity (see details on imdb): lovely movie with John Cusack, Kate Beckinsale
- Love Story (see details on imdb): classic movie with Ali MacGraw, Ryan O'Neal
Say I Love You in 100 Languages
- English - I love you
- Afrikaans - Ek het jou lief
- Albanian - Te dua
- Arabic - Ana behibak (to male)
- Arabic - Ana behibek (to female)
- Armenian - Yes kez sirumen
- Bambara - M'bi fe
- Bangla - Aamee tuma ke bhalo aashi
- Belarusian - Ya tabe kahayu
- Bisaya - Nahigugma ako kanimo
- Bulgarian - Obicham te
- Cambodian - Soro lahn nhee ah
- Cantonese Chinese - Ngo oiy ney a
- Catalan - T'estimo
- Cheyenne - Ne mohotatse
- Chichewa - Ndimakukonda
- Corsican - Ti tengu caru (to male)
- Creol - Mi aime jou
- Croatian - Volim te
- Czech - Miluji te
- Danish - Jeg Elsker Dig
- Dutch - Ik hou van jou
- Esperanto - Mi amas vin
- Estonian - Ma armastan sind
- Ethiopian - Afgreki'
- Faroese - Eg elski teg
- Farsi - Doset daram
- Filipino - Mahal kita
- Finnish - Mina rakastan sinua
- French - Je t'aime, Je t'adore
- Gaelic - Ta gra agam ort
- Georgian - Mikvarhar
- German - Ich liebe dich
- Greek - S'agapo
- Gujarati - Hoo thunay prem karoo choo
- Hiligaynon - Palangga ko ikaw
- Hawaiian - Aloha wau ia oi
- Hebrew - Ani ohev otah (to female)
- Hebrew - Ani ohev et otha (to male)
- Hiligaynon - Guina higugma ko ikaw
- Hindi - Hum Tumhe Pyar Karte hae
- Hmong - Kuv hlub koj
- Hopi - Nu' umi unangwa'ta
- Hungarian - Szeretlek
- Icelandic - Eg elska tig
- Ilonggo - Palangga ko ikaw
- Indonesian - Saya cinta padamu
- Inuit - Negligevapse
- Irish - Taim i' ngra leat
- Italian - Ti amo
- Japanese - Aishiteru
- Kannada - Naanu ninna preetisuttene
- Kapampangan - Kaluguran daka
- Kiswahili - Nakupenda
- Konkani - Tu magel moga cho
- Korean - Sarang Heyo
- Latin - Te amo
- Latvian - Es tevi miilu
- Lebanese - Bahibak
- Lithuanian - Tave myliu
- Malay - Saya cintakan mu / Aku cinta padamu
- Malayalam - Njan Ninne Premikunnu
- Mandarin Chinese - Wo ai ni
- Marathi - Me tula prem karto
- Mohawk - Kanbhik
- Moroccan - Ana moajaba bik
- Nahuatl - Ni mits neki
- Navaho - Ayor anosh'ni
- Norwegian - Jeg Elsker Deg
- Pandacan - Syota na kita
- Pangasinan - Inaru Taka
- Papiamento - Mi ta stimabo
- Persian - Doo-set daaram
- Pig Latin - Iay ovlay ouyay
- Polish - Kocham Ciebie
- Portuguese - Eu te amo
- Romanian - Te iubesc
- Russian - Ya tebya liubliu
- Scot Gaelic - Tha gra\dh agam ort
- Serbian - Volim te
- Setswana - Ke a go rata
- Sign Language - ,\,,/
- Sindhi - Maa tokhe pyar kendo ahyan
- Sioux - Techihhila
- Slovak - Lu`bim ta
- Slovenian - Ljubim te
- Spanish - Te quiero / Te amo
- Swahili - Ninapenda wewe
- Swedish - Jag alskar dig
- Swiss-German - Ich lieb Di
- Tagalog - Mahal kita
- Taiwanese - Wa ga ei li
- Tahitian - Ua Here Vau Ia Oe
- Tamil - Nan unnai kathalikaraen
- Telugu - Nenu ninnu premistunnanu
- Thai - Chan rak khun (to male)
- Thai - Phom rak khun (to female)
- Turkish - Seni Seviyorum
- Ukrainian - Ya tebe kahayu
- Urdu - mai aap say pyaar karta hoo
- Vietnamese - Anh ye^u em (to female)
- Vietnamese - Em ye^u anh (to male)
- Welsh - 'Rwy'n dy garu
- Yiddish - Ikh hob dikh
- Yoruba - Mo ni fe